Pages

Thursday, January 27, 2011

STRESSS~~

BEING A LEADER IS A HARD WORK,IS THERE ANYWAY TO DO YOUR WORK WITHOUT EVER CARE ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE HUH?

Lau leh tuko jd alien,rasa macam nak bocorkan kepala sekor2....


Some nice quote i find for myself today :-

1."In this world, the underhanded always get the last laugh.
Only the ones who don't think of hurting others are the ones who get blood stained fortunes.
The ones who kill,
The ones who devour,
They're the ones who survive" - Kid

2."From the limited possibilities I faced, the choices I made brought me this far That's why I value the path I chose. I want to hold true to the path that HAD to be taken. It's not like I drifted here on the tides of fate. I'm here because I chose to be here." - Irvine Kinneas

3."It doesn't matter to me that no one likes me. Fear is as strong an emotion as love. Your followers fear me and most of them are greedy enough to join me because they know I would lead them to victory in whatever I choose to do. Now, if you'll excuse me, I am going to go pick out a suitable room for myself since my current one has far outlived it's usefulness to me."-Magus

4."If you die, I die too, and right now I have a very strong desire to live."-Vigo

5."In our world, every storm has an end. Every night brings a new day. What's important is to trust those you love, and never give up. We must never give up hope!" - Anonymous

6."A pro isn't someone who sacrifices themselves for a job. That's just a fool."- Reno 

 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...