Pages

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Prince - Versailles



Come, if it's frightening lend me your arm, I'll whisk you away
Whenever I remember how you cried when something hurt you

Overwhelming feelings of my beloved crush my heart
Before the morning dawns
Just like this

I'll carry you away, not letting you escape to anywhere else
Now, I'll hold you in my arms. I want to whisk you away to the sky
To this future

Ah...Touch that finger...Embrace that shoulder...We quietly kissed
I want to protect the flower who pretends to be so strong with a broken heart

Overwhelming feelings of my beloved melt into my heart

I want you to know of this guarded happiness
Surely no one is exempt from protecting it
For those who become aware of it are sure to be able to love

I'll carry you away, not letting anyone else take you
Now, I'll embrace you. I want to whisk you away to the sky
To this future

Even though I can't flap both my hands
If I can hold you close, we can fly away to the sky

I'll whisk away your heart. We won't be seperated any longer
Now, I'll hold everything close. I want to drag you away
To this future

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...