Pages

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Wakaremichi...

Even though I loved you, goodbye
Every day was full of fights
From now on I must live alone I won't cry anymore...

To tell the truth, It hurts and it's painful and I'm lonely
But I want to pretend to be strong at least to you
I'm sorry, for saying that we should smile when we part
I'm so stupid, I'm the one that wants to cry

Because I've seen so many different faces of yours I realized right away; it's not that I'm tired of you
But rather than living on while losing things,
To say "good luck" and to go different ways is...

Goodbye, see you again,
I hope you stay healthy
I won't forget you, ever.

Goodbye, we'll be able to see each other again, right?
It's a promise! A pinky promise
July eighth, our three-month anniversary
Do you remember?

The day we met for the first time
You were looking down while crying embarrassedly
Every day was so fun,
I didn't know what to do
Even though they were short, I was happy I am happy, but...

Because I've seen so many different faces of yours
I realized right away; it's not that I'm tired of you
But rather than living on while losing things, Isn't it better to say "good luck" and to go different ways?
I'm wishing for these pinkies that hold together our promise not to untangle just yet
Until the day when we can laugh again, let us be two that don't pass by each other
Until the day when we can laugh again
Goodbye, see you again, I hope you stay healthy
I won't forget you, ever.

Goodbye, we'll be able to see each other again, right?
It's a promise! A pinky promise
Goodbye, see you again, I hope you stay healthy
Goodbye, we'll be able to see each other again, right?
You, that I love, become a very precious memory. I'm so lonely that I could die, and your voice still does not leave my mind.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...